Gas Compression Specialist
Bill offers experience earned in natural gas compression and rotating equipment since 1982. His diverse background includes the areas of equipment maintenance, installation, commissioning, fabrication, trouble shooting, equipment failure analysis and compression equipment sales. Bill designs and delivers technical training programs and career and personal development programs, designed to meet the needs of a wide range of gas compression industry personnel. Bill assists producers and vendors with:
- Technical on-site training — development and delivery of programs to assist on-side personnel in maximizing production returns on compression equipment.
- Troubleshooting rotating equipment failures — assisting in root cause failure analysis investigations.
- Evaluation of maintenance and repair programs.
Bill’s technical background and business management experience provide a practical approach to resolving problems and implementing effective solutions.
Education and Training
- 2002 — Master of Business Administration (MBA) — Athabasca University
- 2000 — Advanced Graduate Diploma in Management — Athabasca University
- 1996 — Occupational Health & Safety Certificate — University of Alberta
- 1995 — Management Development Certificate — University of Calgary
- 1979 — Licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic — Interprovincial Seal
- Compressor Tech magazine article featuring Industrious Solutions and Bill Gibb.